Campsie Angling Association (CAA) was established as Campsie Angling Club in c. 1944. The club has fishing rights for salmon & trout on the River Glazert (and associated tributaries) and the Whitefield Pond. The River Glazert runs from its source in the Campsie Hills through Lennoxtown and Milton of Campsie to join the River Kelvin at Kirkintilloch. More details about the fishing can be found in the section Club Waters. The club has approximately 100 members and holds monthly committee meeting in Lennoxtown Town Hall.
CAA is currently working on a number of activities to develop the club and improve the fishing available. See the Activities section for more information.